Sunday 28 June 2015

Introducing Baby the Cat

Today I'm going to introduce you to my brother, Baby the Cat
                    This is baby,hes a very large ginger cat and hes 15 years old!i try to play with him BUT beware he will give you a smack if you are not careful .He too lived on the streets but over here parents worked very hard for 15 months to get him to move in.He took has a "iffy"front leg which was badly damaged as he moved in ,good job he he did it took many months for him to recover ,Better be quite hes just walked in and got on my bed,cheek of it!Mum has got to find a new tang as hes got really shabby.I have had a new squeaky ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drove them mad last night so it was put away at bedtime,ah but I got holly to get it down again,tell ya I get my own way.Anyway now you've met Sir baby james I will see who else you can meet next time,oh and just noticed hes got my memory foam pillow MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx shona

No comments:

Post a Comment