Wednesday 1 July 2015

                                                            IT'S SUMMERTIME                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hi all, well summer is here yipeeeeee, and the paddock has been cut can't wait to get in there! Even better now mother will not be moaning about the creepy crawlies oh and of late "we cant go in Ponie because there might be a snake." Just because she saw one 2 years ago told everyone it was a boa, in fact according to Aunty Holly it was 6 INCHES and a grass snake, mum made it out to be 8ft long!.                                                                                                                                                                                                
Went to my doctor yesterday Uncle Chris and he was very pleased with me, I MADE him throw my toy after I swat it at him and pushed it behind his knees so much fun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Today I had a bath, not too pleased about it to be honest, neither was Mee Mee she ran off before she was dry and jumped on dad. I put up with all the pampering, first it was baby shampoo, then showered, then dried, THEN ear check, then nails. Omg wasting play time alas lunch time. I had a yoghurt which was lovely then ------- the most horrendous thunderstorm mum had gone to the shop now but dad sat with me as I was a bit unsure, Mia couldn't care less! And Baby was fast asleep so I thought it can't be that bad can it? So Hol's up tonight, time to slime her haha!

Bye for now, Shona xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment