Friday 19 June 2015

Here comes the weekend! I have been very busy last two days, down at charity shop helping out, had two more photonic light therapies and I feel really well. Liz does a really good job she's very nice she has a riding school you know and Holly her daughter (not our Holly) rescued bunnies and guinea pigs and we help her with various things. Oh hang on mother wants me ---- right tablet time... Where was I? Oh yes we give money for hay and rabbit food to bunny Holly to help out. Aunty Linda has bought me a small football but I can't pick it up very well so I've made everybody laugh by dribbling it outside the shop covered in grass, so Mum's bought me a new one. Mia and me have played with Hissing Sid the giant snake!!! So that will be good fun, photos will be available tomorrow. We had so much fun he thinks he's 5ft long and we stretched him a bit more haha. Mark has been to clean our bunnies out today and I helped! Well I refused to move out of the rabbit house so he had to work around me, I always get my own way ha ha. Having a nice relaxing weekend with some special walks to the cricket pitch, it's lovely there as the paddock is 6ft tall and we all battle for the path which is hilarious as we push each other into the long grass. Mum hates it as she's scared of... grasshoppers!! Shrimp is duo to visit on Sunday so more antics, do you think my English is good? I had a clever clogs in the shop who speaks Romanian I took no notice of him whatsoever I didn't understand any of it. I just went straight past him and carried on playing... or so they thought. Well supper time, I'm having crumpets and cheese, my night time stroll and then its time to throw some zzzzzs.
Night night!
Shona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment