Monday 15 June 2015

Hi everyone!
Day 15 of my new life, yesterday I told you my new mate as coming well turns out he's a shrimp of a thing! Lovely little puppy and he liked me very much, but Mia didn't care for him very much! He played with me for ages and Mum thought I would have an early night because I would be so tired. Ha ha no chance! My parents thought they were clever when they sneaked off to bed EARLY so I got mother up at 6:30am! She was not pleased! So puppy went home and there's some cracking photos to come just waiting for Aunty Holly to put them on as Mother doesn't know how to do it. It amazes me that I can type on this thing but she can't even upload my photos. Strange you folk are. She's learning Romanian now as she thinks I misbehave a bit because I don't understand her English! Yeah ok then, you believe that Mum. Been to the paddock with Toby, he's Granny's westie nice young man friendly but only after I put him in his place.
Time to snooze. We are sat around the pond looking at the fish, Mother is having a couple of drinks and Me and Mee moo relaxing under the brollie on our vet bed. It's lovely here, and then SUPPER!
Goodnight all,
Shona and Mia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment