Friday 26 June 2015

Good afternoon all!
Well I've been up to my usual antics since Monday and been very busy with one thing and another! Mum is trying to put some videos on here but I think she's getting mad because she cant do it and I heard a word which I think comes out when you folk get mad!! So again we have to wait for dear Holly or Charlotte to come in, so you may get them over the weekend, if you're lucky.We are having a special day at the shop the PDSA clinic is coming and the dog wardens are here to do free micro-chipping! Well I don't need any of that as I have a passport you know AND my own doctor now so it's nice some other dogs can have some help. I still love the new guinea pig her name is Matilda but we think she's having little babies, oh I cant wait for them they will be gorgeous!! I had a play with Eddie our grumpy Lionhead rabbit but he chased me so I ran indoors. I don't trust him at all he growls at everybody, I will have to rethink about him! I really love Button and Harriet, Butty is a little angora and Harriet looks like a hare they have a lovely place together and I sneak in there as well, I even stole a cabbage leaf from them but dad said I didn't need to eat veg any more (I did on the streets as that was all there was) and I had a lovely chunk of chicken instead.The folks are paranoid about chopping everything into the correct size because I've got no teeth but I will have a go at anything if given the chance haha. So docs appointment has been changed to Tuesday afternoon just to check up and review my medication, lots of sunning next week with Mia, we have a great time I love her very much. In fact I love all my new family and Mum says they love me so much and I believe they do!! Kisses to you all,
Shona xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment